It is with a heavy heart that we have had to make the decision to cancel the 2020 Capon Ridge Cross Country Camp scheduled for July 12-17, 2020. Given the close quarters in which we reside at camp, along with the uncertainty with where we will be in the next few weeks, we really are left with no choice and feel that this is the best decision for the safety of athletes and coaching/ counselor staff. We were optimistically hoping that our situation would change for the
better more quickly than it has. And with the need for both the camp and our campers/counselors/coaches to make plans, we had to come to this decision.
We hope that you all are doing well, staying safe, and running. We wish all of our athletes a healthy start to summer
training. We look forward to seeing you at future races and meets for the 2020-2021 season.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Coach Kiernan, Coach Dominguez, and all the Capon coaches and counselors